[Fredslist] Towers discusses small but important things to remember...9/21 @ 8:30am....Join Us!

Steven Lefkowitz slefkowitz01 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 19:39:16 EDT 2021

Good Evening Gotham-

We hope you can join Gotham Towers as we Zoom! once again next, Tuesday,
9/21 @ 8:30am.  Zoom! details below.

The discussion will center around a great, very light read called "Make
Your Bed."  If you haven't read it yet, you can easily finish it by next
Tuesday but the idea is small, yet powerful, ideas  to consider as we go
through our days and face challenges in life.  Looking forward to a great
conversation.

Join Zoom! meeting:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81957274593?pwd=b2VUK1U3T0RvYUZ1a3NQUFV6NFd0QT09
Meeting ID: 819 5727 4593
Passcode: 528341

P*lease book online (*
https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/products/meetings.php?type=302*)
or respond ASAP online *so we can have a headcount

Please forward this invitation to any other possible Guests or circuit
riders who might be interested.  Great news is the meeting is FREE!  PLEASE
let me know via reply to this email if you or any guests are coming so I
can keep a log.

Guests can learn more about Gotham Networking Inc. go to
https://www.gothamnetworking.com Guests and Circuit Riders can look at the
website, to see who will be present at meetings, and you definitely want to
be seen!

Let me know if you have any questions or needs.  Looking forward to seeing
you a week fromTuesday AND don't forget to log onto the website and "let
them know you'll be there!"

In the immortal words of, now member, Steve Lichtenstein "Visibility Leads
to Profitability!”

Looking forward to seeing you THERE!

Steven Lefkowitz
Branch Manager