[Fredslist] GOtham GREEN program highlights: Green Sukkah

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Mon Sep 13 17:04:26 EDT 2021

Just like that Rye Bread, you do not need to be Jewish to learn about the Green Sukkah project.  GOthan GREEN co-chair and award-winning Architect Josh Zinder will discuss The Sukkah Village 2021 exhibit and competition taking place in Princeton NJ.
Join us tomorrow — Via ZOOM at noon tomorrow, Tuesday, September 14.
RSVP to our group coordinator (her info below and she is copied on this email or me and we promise to reply with the Zoom log-in information
Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN® | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | Gotham Power Breakfast Chair | Gotham Sponsorships Chair |  Gotham Sundays Blogger | Moderator, Fredslist & Gotham Promos
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Corey at CoreyBearak.com <mailto:Corey at CoreyBearak.com> ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com <http://strategicpublicpolicy.com/> ♦ Bearak on Twitter <http://twitter.com/Bearak>
Author, The Public Ought To Know <https://intelligentarts.net/the-public-ought-to-know/>, available on Kindle <https://amzn.to/36ByeQJ> and Nook <http://bit.ly/2O7HRjB> and Apple <https://apple.co/2tPxday> devices
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]

Begin forwarded message: