[Fredslist] Fall Networking Is In Full Swing At Gotham LI Legal

Lisa Waterman Lisa at garibaldicpas.com
Mon Oct 25 11:38:26 EDT 2021

Please ride the circuit and join us on Thursday October 28, 2021 from 8-10AM for the next meeting of Gotham LI Legal.  We are following up on our recent discussions on tax lawchanges and law firm management issues, so it is sure to be a lively discussion.  If you or a guest would benefit from Gotham's fabulous networking experience, please let me know if you would like to attend.  As this is a non-compete group, once you are cleared I will send you the Zoom link,  I hope to see you on the 28th .

Happy Networking!
Lisa

Lisa B. Waterman
Garibaldi Group
Certified Public Accountants * Financial & Management Consultants
990 Stewart Avenue-Ste 510
Garden City, NY 11530
516-288-7400 x102
Cell: 516-532-2299