[Fredslist] It's the Season to Harvest Friendships-ENCORES

Odey Raviv dr.odeyraviv at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 13:31:24 EDT 2021

Dear Gothamites,

Encores next meeting comes up this Monday, October 25 at Noon.
Join us to discuss the issues that relate to living a better life as we
find ourselves in it's second half.
This year we have spotlighted talks about health, wellness, spirituality,
finances, and decision making.

Our group has lots of insights and perspectives that have been rewarding
and enlightening.
We will be talking about the importance of friendship and social
relationships as a cornerstone for emotional and
cognitive wellness.  The last year and a half has been challenging for
maintaining, nurturing, and starting friendships

Let me know if you would like the link to our zoom meeting this Monday.
And, feel free to let people know outside of
Gotham who may be interested in visiting Encores.  A group that is focused
on building relationships and perspectives.

Best,
Odey

--
*Odey Raviv, Ph.D.*