[Fredslist] Great Menu ...

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 09:02:40 EDT 2021

Join the Brooklyn Power and Business Breakfast Groups for breakfast on Wednesday October 20th at 8:30am On the breakfast menu will be business development, relationship building, fun, updates, and more. It’s a powerful way to start your business day - or any day!

Ride the circuit! Grab your coffee and whatever you want to eat, invite a friend or colleague and join us on Zoom. You can RSVP by emailing me @ simpson.shelley at gmail.com <mailto:simpson.shelley at gmail.com>  Corey Bearak, Chair of Brooklyn Power @ bearak at me.com <mailto:bearak at me.com> or Vincent Chirico, Group Coordinator of Brooklyn Power @ VChirico at chiricolaw.com <mailto:VChirico at chiricolaw.com>  to let us know to expect you.

Be Well!

Shelley Simpson, JD
Business Development & Success Partner
646-549-7217

Inspiring healthy living, conscious giving and sustainable growing globally!
   P.S. There is a simple and convenient way to support a healthy immune system …