[Fredslist] Amateur photographer needed

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Mon Oct 11 08:48:00 EDT 2021

Hi All,
I am having a surprise party on November 7th.  I was going to hire a
photographer but then spent the designated money on entertainment.

Everyone tells me anyone can take pictures with their phone but I don't
want to burden anyone in the family and I don't want to miss out on special
photos.

I tend to take a ton of photos at parties but I am hosting the party and
don't want to be depended on.
Does Anyone know someone that might be interested.
Could be a responsible young adult- college- post college- that wants to
make a few dollars on a Sunday afternoon? I don't need an album or
anything, just all the photos to be shared with two people at the end of
the day.

It will be fun! They will want to come for the entertainment alone!
The party starts at 12 noon and is in Great Neck, Long Island.
I know we have a budding photographer out there somewhere.
Thanks in advance! This will make the party just perfect!!

*Looking to book a speaker? *
*Click here to learn more about Jayne Latz
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keZGfKFLvfA>*

*Jayne Latz*

*Communication Change Agent, Author, and Professional Speaker*

*President and Founder -Corporate Speech Solutions, LLC*

*Telephone: 917.841.2965*

*Visit our website http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/
<http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/>*