[Fredslist] One to One with Alexa Khan!

Ray Walcott rayon.walcott at capitalone.com
Fri Oct 8 16:39:51 EDT 2021

If you're in the finance industry, please pull up with Alexa for 10-15
minutes to share your work experience and expertise in your industry.

*Best Regards,*
Ray Walcott
*Sr. Business Banker • Business Banking*
*[image: address] 299 Park Avenue, 14th Floor, New York, NY 10171*
*718-354-7585*

*E-Fax: 888-722-8185*