[Fredslist] Kudos to Ray Walcott

Mike Wiebe mike at wiebeassoc.com
Tue Oct 5 16:02:05 EDT 2021

I second that - Ray did a great job.  It seemed there were many happy and productive conversations.  I had a particularly nice one with Deborah but we got yanked our of our “room” before she could finish her snorkeling story and I’ve been in aquatic limbo ever since.  Deborah please don’t leave me hanging any more… did the story involve a shark?

Michael Wiebe
PE ARM CSP MBA
Wiebe Associates, LLC,  &  SDA
Risk Management & Insurance Consulting
 - helping business implement lessons
         learned from  COVID-19 -
              Sleepy Hollow, NY 10591
phone:    914 261 8240
               mike at wiebeassoc.com <mailto:mike at wiebeassoc.com>

www.wiebeassoc.com <http://www.wiebeassoc.com/>   &  www.sdawealthstrategies.com <http://www.sdawealthstrategies.com/>   linkedin.com/in/mike-wiebe-risk-manager/ <https://www.linkedin.com/in/mike-wiebe-risk-manager/>