[Fredslist] [External Sender] Members Met Members!

Ray Walcott rayon.walcott at capitalone.com
Fri Oct 1 10:14:00 EDT 2021

Thank you Nancy for giving me opportunity to host such a special event!

Everyone truly loved it and appreciates the creative way leadership is
connecting its members.

I can’t wait for the next one.

Special thanks to all the participants, we couldn’t have done it
without you!

--
Best Regards,

Ray Walcott
Sr. Business Banker • Business Banking
299 Park Avenue, 14th Floor, New York, NY 10171
718-354-7585 | Mobile
888-722-8185 | E-Fax