[Fredslist] Gotham Virtual Holiday Party Dec 9

Norman Spizz nspizz at spnmusic.com
Mon Nov 22 13:27:22 EST 2021

Gotham Holiday Party

Sponsored By

Gold Sponsor    BrainLink International  -Raj Goel

Silver Sponsor   John Gallin & Son- Tom Gallin

Cocktail Sponsor The Tobol group- Mitch Tobol

Event Sponsors

Raj & Sharon Goel

Josh Zinder

Vincent Russo

Jason Greenberg

Paul Napolitano

Ben Geizhals

Fred Klein

When December 9  5:00PM-7:00PM on ZOOM

Please join us for this FREE event. Register at http://evite.me/VH3WvW3CZ1

Link will be sent the day before the party

Join us in the excitement as we announce the Networker of The Year and Red
Bandanna Award recipients

See which charities will receive this year's Season of Giving contributions

The cocktail part of the event will feature our world class mixologist Mitch
Tobol who will demonstrate how to make a special cocktail to toast the
holiday. Please have the ingredients listed below so you can participate.
Please have a cocktail shaker or pitcher and ice for both drinks

Alcoholic-Mitch-Lombardi

(Invented by Mitch Tobol and Rob Lombardi)

Makers Mark or any good bourbon, Benedictine, Sweet Vermouth, Bitters,
Orange slice

Non Alcoholic- Virgin Mojito

Sugar, Juice of 3 Limes, Small Bunch of Mint, Soda Water