[Fredslist] Huge Thank You to Brett Deutsch

Stephanie Shalofsky stephanie at theorganizingzone.com
Fri Nov 19 14:33:10 EST 2021

Hi all! I had desperately needed an updated headshot but just kept putting it off. I found getting my photo taken to be somewhat stressful and hadn't always been happy with the results. Well, then I met Brett, saw samples of his work, and heard the accolades from friends and colleagues. It was time to take the plunge... and I'm very glad that I did.

Brett kept the photo session very low key and relaxed... as a result, I had a lot of extremely good choices to select from! In fact, I have received many compliments on my new headshot and now plan to update it on a more timely basis.

I highly recommend Brett Deutsch... whether you need a new headshot or have an upcoming family event, talk to Brett. You'll be very pleased with the results!

Best,
Stephanie

Stephanie Shalofsky
Organizing Consultant
Certified Virtual Professional Organizer(tm)

The Organizing Zone
917-375-0631
stephanie at theorganizingzone.com<mailto:stephanie at theorganizingzone.com>
www.theorganizingzone.com<http://www.theorganizingzone.com/>