[Fredslist] Please help - Best Friend in serious need of help

Steve Maggi smaggi at smalawyers.com
Tue Nov 16 11:45:58 EST 2021

Hi my fellow Gothamites.

In this time of giving and with the holidays coming, I share a sad story that hits very close to home.

My ex-wife and current best friend, Alejandra, who some of you might have met in the old days when I was the GC of Downtown Gotham, had a psychotic break and was institutionalized a few months ago. She is bipolar, and due to her breakdown and long hospitalization, her insurance lapsed and she fell behind on rent. When she re-emerged and tried to grasp what had happened, her employer had not held her part-time position and she was out of work. Because she was a contract worker she was no longer eligible for unemployment.

She is now three months behind on rent and her landlord has threatened to evict her, and she has shy-high medical bills that she can't pay. I have started this GoFundme page to help her.

I would appreciate any help from anyone please. It is really a life-defining critical moment for an amazing person with a big heart. Please contact me directly if you want to help - smaggi at smalawyers.com.

Thanks so much and all the best,

Steve

Steve Maggi, Esq.
Founder/Fundador, SMA Law Firm
J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 2001
www.smaimmigration.com<http://www.smaimmigration.com/>
www.expertoeninmigracion.com<http://www.expertoeninmigracion.com/>