[Fredslist] Gotham on the Stroll ...

Paula Oleska paula at brainupgrade.biz
Tue Nov 9 15:48:26 EST 2021

Thank Shelley for your usual witty summary. Shout out to our walk-a-team: Janet, Shelley, Bruce and Greg. The funniest comment from Bruce: “We are all vaccinated so Greg should be able to fund us” 😊 😊 😊 (if you know what I mean).

It was a perfect afternoon and worth repeating!

To your success!

Paula

Paula Oleska, President and CEO

Natural Intelligence Systems, Inc.