[Fredslist] Gotham on the Stroll ...

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 09:33:17 EST 2021

Thanks to Paula Oleska for spearheading the Manhattan contingent of the Global Fellowship Walk and to the mighty crew including Bruce Swicker, Janet Sullivan and Greg Rose who strolled along with me and our compatriots across the border on Long Island. A short FaceTime connected us visually and added another fun aspect to this friend-raising activity.

We had typical Gotham weather - sunny, clear and perfect for a walk along the Hudson. Of course, food had to be involved along with wide ranging, insightful and witty repartee.

We concluded with brunch at Edgar’s Cafe, cleverly named for Edgar Allan Poe. Although there was no Raven sighting, one could … if listening carefully … hear the soft cooing of the official bird of Manhattan, whispering in regards to our successful event,“ever more!”

Thanks to Norman Spizz for another great event! And again, thanks Paula for your efforts.

Be Well!

Shelley Simpson, JD
Business Development & Success Partner
646-549-7217

Inspiring healthy living, conscious giving and sustainable growing globally!