[Fredslist] Rolodex reach out

hpsjewelers hpsjewelers.com hpsjewelers at hpsjewelers.com
Sun Nov 7 16:33:51 EST 2021

Hi tribe,
  Maybe you have someone within your Rolodex of connections that would help me with this request??
   I am seeking the assistance of a good
headhunter in the finance and business sector, to help match a fine young candidate with an excellent employment opportunity.
    I have known Ben for many years, he is fine young man of character and truly a wonderful person.
I want to help him in any way I can, because he is that exceptional.
   Unfortunately upon his graduation magna cum laude from business school,  he had to delay entering his chosen field of study for a few years, in order to shoulder his family’s business when his father took ill.
      Ben possesses good managerial and finance work experience along with a strong set of people skills. He’d be an asset to any company and what  business wouldn’t want that among its ranks?
I’ve attached a pdf of Ben’s resume below.
        If you know a company looking to employ a great candidate or if you have a connection to a good head hunter where this resume can be directed, I’d appreciate greatly if you would reach out to me and more importantly to reach out to Ben.

Many thanks in advance.
Susan Schoenberg
HPS Jewelers
212 966-0910