[Fredslist] Actually Virtual

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 13:42:34 EDT 2021

Gotham Virtual is an actually group that happens to meet virtually and will continue to be an actual Virtual option even after we get through this pandemic and back to in-person meetings.

This group is especially designed for those of us who do business locally, virtually and without territorial restrictions.

We would love for you to ride the circuit and spend time with us on Monday November 8th at Noon. If you have friends or colleagues who want to come and check us out, there is plenty of room on the screen.

RSVP our Group Chair, Ray Walcott rayon.walcott1 at gmail.com and he will send you the link in a virtual New York minute. Or you can let me or Brad Scherer brad at klerer.com know and we can get that link to you.

Be Well!

Shelley Simpson, JD
Business Development & Success Partner
646-549-7217

Inspiring healthy living, conscious giving and sustainable growing globally!
  P.S. There is a simple and convenient way to support a healthy immune system …