[Fredslist] PT Job in Babylon

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Wed May 26 08:57:07 EDT 2021

Hello Gotham members: A new client was referred to help fill a position on LI. I let them know I rarely fill jobs out East since most of my candidates are in the NYC Metro area, I hope you can help me fill this via a referral. Job details are below; anyone interested should email a resume ASAP. Thank you; Amparo

Temp to Hire PT Office Asst: Babylon, PT 2 days a week to start, may go to 3 ~ 1 year, and eventually grow to 5 days. Must work Monday & Tuesday to start, maybe Wed.; 9-5 hours. This position is Temp to Hire; will pay $16 PH Temp, and then $19-20 PH Perm. It's basically an Office Asst. for an Eldercare Attorney. Primary duties are phones, filing, scanning, and other basic admin/clerical support duties. Will work with legal case letters, and the maintenance of client records assisting with flow of work; report to the Office Manager. There are 7 people in the office (2 are attorneys) but will take direction from the OM. Lead attorney is very hands on and the primary revenue driver. She seeks a person who has excellent initiative, is loyal, dependable and consistent. Must have prior office exp. and confident PC/tech abilities with Word & Excel. This law practice is growing rapidly and the attorney is seeking someone to grow with them. It's a nice opportunity to learn a new industry since it begins PT.

Amparo M .Connors, President
Allied Personnel Services, Inc., Green Staff NY
NY City & State Certified M/WBE
718.261.7979  ~  212.451.0235
Corp HQ: 118-21 Queens Boulevard; Suite 610 Forest Hills NY 11375
amparo at alliedpersonnel.com<mailto:amparo at alliedpersonnel.com>                      www.alliedpersonnel.com<http://www.alliedpersonnel.com/>