[Fredslist] Need a good medical recruiter in the Tampa Bay Area

Steve Maggi smaggi at smalawyers.com
Mon May 24 10:27:12 EDT 2021

 Hello everyone! Greetings from St Petersburg!
My girlfriend is in NY and looking for work in St Pete, Clearwater or Tampa and we need a recommendation(s) for a medical recruiter who can help place her. She is a benign hematologist with a specialization in blood disorders including sickle cell disease.

Does anyone know recruiters down this way they can introduce us to?
Thanks for any help!

Steve

Steve Maggi, Esq.

J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 2001

https://youtu.be/R4xQksf2WeQ

www.linkedin.com/in/steve-maggi<http://www.linkedin.com/in/steve-maggi>

www.smaimmigration.com<http://www.smaimmigration.com>

TV interview on ABC New York: https://abc7ny.com/health/tiempo-the-impact-of-the-pandemic-on-sponsored-immigrants/6147264/