[Fredslist] Maximizing Gotham Workshop: May 20 at 12:30 pm -- Please Join Us!

Ray Walcott rayon.walcott at capitalone.com
Fri May 21 09:55:06 EDT 2021

Nancy and Mitch, thank you for an excellent workshop and the chance to
network as well!

Thank you for the wonderful tips and advice on how to Maximize the Gotham
Experience!

*Best Regards,*
Ray Walcott
*Sr. Business Banker • Business Banking*
*[image: address] 299 Park Avenue, 14th Floor, New York, NY 10171*
*718-354-7585*

*E-Fax: 888-722-8185*