[Fredslist] Quick tech request for dummy- me

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Thu May 20 10:43:30 EDT 2021

Hi Fredslist,
If I want to have a PDF in my signature how do I do it?
I know how to add a link in settings like below but I don't see a paperclip
option.
I am sure there is a quick and easy answer. Thank you in advance.

*Please Join Me On June 9th- Communicate With Power, Purpose and Impact*
*Click here for details and registration*

*Jayne Latz*

*Communication Change Agent, Author, and Professional Speaker*

*President and Founder -Corporate Speech Solutions, LLC*

*Telephone: 917.841.2965*

*Visit our website http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/
<http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/>*