[Fredslist] looking for hotel operators and or connections to flags - CLARIFICATION

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Tue May 18 19:32:18 EDT 2021

Gotham
Some confusion with regard to hotel Flags.  Hotel flags are primary Hotel brands like Hilton, Marriot, Wyndham, etc….it is hotel chain contacts I am looking for.

Although I appreciate Vexillology it is not actual flags I am looking for. 😊

Any help is most welcome and appreciated.

Thanks

Josh

Joshua Zinder, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB
Managing Partner
2021 AIA-NJ President

JZA+D
14 YEARS OF DESIGN EXCELLENCE

20 Nassau Street, Suite 25
Princeton, New Jersey 08542
T:609.924.5004 ext. 102
F:609.924.5008
www.joshuazinder.com<http://www.joshuazinder.com/>

In light of the increasingly serious public health situation, JZA+D will be transitioning to a remote work plan for all staff, effective 3/17/20.
During this time, to reach me directly please call my cell: 609.751.3032 or leave me a message in our office 609-924-5004 ext 102 the system will email me your message