[Fredslist] Urgent hire: 4-6 Month Office/Admin Temp in Rockville Centre

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Mon May 17 18:41:31 EDT 2021

Hello Gotham Members: I need a Temp for a major RE client in Rockville Centre; they have ample parking. It's a special project for a large residential property; mostly making calls and tracking info/docs as outreach to tenants about a rent program. The pay is $17 PH, 8:30-5 with a 30 minute lunch (so paid for 40 hours). Degree is a plus; some Office/Admin/PC exp. is a must.

My client often hires Temps once projects are done, but this is not promised. This assignment is a great opportunity for someone with clerical office experience who is currently unemployed, or taking a break from school, to gain additional skills and experience. Since this may go six months, this is NOT a summer internship.

If you know anyone who may be interested, they should email me a resume ASAP and be ready for an immediate screening/hire. I will phone screen, zoom interview & test virtually; all can be done in one day so they can start this week. I appreciate you spreading the word to Nassau, or Eastern Queens folks, since most of our Temps are from the NYC Metro area.

Thanks for your help; all my best and stay well-Amparo

Amparo M .Connors, President
Allied Personnel Services, Inc., Green Staff NY
NY City & State Certified M/WBE
718.261.7979  ~  212.451.0235
Corp HQ: 118-21 Queens Boulevard; Suite 610 Forest Hills NY 11375
amparo at alliedpersonnel.com<mailto:amparo at alliedpersonnel.com>                      www.alliedpersonnel.com<http://www.alliedpersonnel.com/>