[Fredslist] MAD Monday- Supporting Homeless Veteran's on the eve of Memorial Day

Hans Hanson hans at mycollegelogic.com
Mon May 17 10:29:27 EDT 2021

Dear Esteemed Members of Gotham!

How do you feel when you hear of homeless Veterans? I feel like always
wanting to do more to help. So, that's what I'm doing this summer and I
hope you join in.

I am deeply honored to use my new found musical-love of playing the Bass to
raise money for an incredible organization in Bridgeport, CT- *Homes for
the Brave*, who offers 4-6 month residency programs designed to prepare
homeless Veteran's to live and work on their own. They usually host 80-85
Veterans in the program at a time. They do tremendous work!

The members of my band *Gold Dust* and I are launching our summer-journey
to play four concerts as a fundraiser for *Homes for the Brave*.

We'll honor our Veterans on Memorial Day weekend on Sunday May 30th, 3:00 -
7:00 with an outdoor concert in Easton, CT. We will host a music-fest in
their honor on July 24th, also in Easton. We will then play for the
Veterans at their facility in August. We'll wrap things up with a
tribute-show on Labor Day weekend.

If you're like me and are also moved to support the cause, then ping me
back and I'll take it from there.

Lastly, if you don't think CT is too far away to go enjoy a beautiful
afternoon of musical entertainment while honoring Veterans, then set aside
the dates and plan a trip into Easton to enjoy a day with us as we pay
special tribute to our Veterans. Thank you!

*Click here to support our Veterans
<https://homesforthebrave.networkforgood.com/projects/130901-gold-dust-summer-2021-concert-tour>*

*Hans*
*National College Advisor- CollegeLogic