[Fredslist] Jayne's BUSINESS SEMINAR - MAY 12TH

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Thu May 13 15:42:53 EDT 2021

Thank you all for the great feedback! It was tons of fun to present to the
Gotham family!!

*How to Use Vocal Presence to Engage your Listener on the Virtual Platform*
*https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGcbrKb74CA&t=1s
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGcbrKb74CA&t=1s>*

*Jayne Latz*

*Communication Change Agent, Author, and Professional Speaker*

*President and Founder -Corporate Speech Solutions, LLC*

*Telephone: 917.841.2965*

*Visit our website http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/
<http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/>*