[Fredslist] Creative techie question

Ester Horowitz witsowitz at outlook.com
Fri May 7 14:27:16 EDT 2021

Hi Tech gurus

I'm putting together a very large group of pictures that will eventually be loaded to a website or some social media.
Is there a software or method that you may know and can recommend that will allow me to make a collage of hopefully thousands of pictures?

Warmest regards,
Ester Horowitz
516.318.8655

"Impossible is a word thrown around by others who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing."
― Muhammad Ali