[Fredslist] Gotham GREEN offers a special opportunity if you join us in Princeton.

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Wed May 5 06:34:06 EDT 2021

Once a year, two co-chairs (Fred Klein & the undersigned) of GOtham GREEN join the third co-chair in Princeton where he (Josh Zinder) chairs Gotham Princeton.  We do so as part of a travelin’ band (could not resist the CCR/Josh Fogerty allusion) Fred aptly "Gotham Wilburys” (after the band the “traveling” supergroup).
Fred would even run a contest on how long the drive with Gotham webmaster Mitch Tobol as “wheelman” would take.
Well a virtue of these Gotham meetings via Zoom affords you to become a Wilbury for an afternoon at least this Friday, May 7 (see details by Group Coordinator Shelley Simpson below) if you ride the circuit to our special joint meeting of
Gotham GREEN and Gotham Princeton.
The special program include presentations by two Gotham Green Awardees based in Princeton.
Check it out.
Reach out to Shelley for the Zoom log-in.
Thank you for your interest.
-Corey

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN® | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | Gotham Power Breakfast Chair | Gotham Sponsorships Chair |  Gotham Sundays Blogger | Moderator, Fredslist & Gotham Promos
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Corey at CoreyBearak.com ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com ♦ Bearak on Twitter
Author, The Public Ought To Know, available on Kindle and Nook and Apple devices
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]

Begin forwarded message: