[Fredslist] Bandit's Happy Hour - Child's Play Memories...

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Mon May 3 07:10:13 EDT 2021

So many options for describing the entertainment at last week’s happy hour. After the kazoo catastrophe, let’s just say that the piano player and his Spalding’s (affectionately known as “spaldines" in Detroit) was an audience appropriate choice made by our events guru, Norman Spizz (SPN Music and Entertainment.)
The video sparked a raucous celebration of activities we enjoyed back in the day: box hockey, stick ball, off the steps, 4 square, hopscotch, red rover,  double-dutch, Simon says, the list goes on – our common experience was evident despite the differences in age and place of origin. A discussion of swim class needn’t be revisited although questions linger as do images of dubious value.

And so another Happy Hour was well spent – the laugh track was different and yet plenty of laughter ensued. We toasted the Bandit Group, our sponsor for this edition of the Gotham Happy Hour, and celebrated the important role the group plays in our Gotham Community. Brett Deutsch (Deutsch Photography and Gotham Family Photos) wasn’t joking when he chose Davida Perry (Schwartz Perry and Heller)as the Group Coordinator!

And so, if you are thinking you missed out, you’re correct! Don’t let it happen again, please. All are welcome so come and see what it’s all about.

In the meantime, don’t forget the upcoming events … The Gotham Business Seminar returns on May 12th featuring Jayne Latz and Alan Zweibel, author of Laugh Lines joins us on May 27th to discuss his book.  And there’s much more … check the calendar for details.

Be Well!

Shelley Simpson, JD/Entrepreneur
Business & Personal Development Partner
646-549-7217

 Find out how you too can grow your own food all year indoors…

Shelley Simpson, JD/Entrepreneur
Business & Personal Development Partner
646-549-7217

More than a Business ~ It’s a Mission!