[Fredslist] Need French Speaking ESL Teacher

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Wed Mar 24 15:43:42 EDT 2021

Hi All
A French company I have worked with for years just called with this unique
need. They need a French speaking tutor to provide ESL training to a high
level executive that was just relocated to the US.
Why do they need to be bilingual as well? Because they will also need to
translate some documents.
I told them this was a difficult request but my husband who walked in the
room at the time of this call said "put it on Fredslist!"
Please share this with any professional you know that fits this requirement
and can provide this service.
Thank you all!
*"The destination called Mastery is on the road called repetition and on
that road there are neither short cuts or express lanes."*

*Stay Safe and Healthy!!!*

*Jayne Latz*

*Communication Change Agent, Author, and Professional Speaker*

*President and Founder -Corporate Speech Solutions, LLC*

*Telephone: 917.841.2965*

*Visit our website http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/
<http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/>*