[Fredslist] Thank You Cheryl Lazarus & Gotham NY Health & Longevity

Deborah Farkash debfarkash at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 12:14:40 EDT 2021

It was March 11, 2020 that I attended my last in person networking event of
the Gotham NY Health and Longevity Group.  We all talked about Covid and
the predictions of the NY and the world shut down.  Little did any of us
realize that a year later we would still be shut down from meetings in
person.  I don't think it is an exaggeration to say that this has been the
most stressful year.  Living with this level of stress and doing our best
to cope with family & friends dying sometimes weekly, the stress of just
knowing we need to put on a mask to go outside and simple things like
shopping for groceries could be a killer or get us very ill.  After a while
you don't even realize the stress levels we are living under.  It becomes
the norm.  While I am sure that over this year many of us have developed
coping mechanisms that have gotten us through so far.... let's be honest,
after a while, that evening glass of wine or cocktail can take its toll on
our mental & physical health.

Thank you to Cheryl Lazarus for sharing some much needed energy healing
techniques during her presentation at our NY Health and Longevity meeting
this week.  You could feel the energy on zoom change to a more calm,
balanced and focused when Cheryl Lazuras, energy healer for pets and
people, finished her presentation.
I had not even realized how stressed I was until I did the first technique
and noticed a calm and quiet presence in my body.   If you do not know
Cheryl Lazarus yet, she is a lovely and caring person with a variety of
expertise as a Certified Energy Healer, Reiki healer for pets and their
humans as well as an animal intuitive.

Warmest regards.

Deborah Farkash

917-628-8361