[Fredslist] ENCORES MEETS TODAY AT NOON with ELDERHOOD SPOTLIGHT

Odey Raviv dr.odeyraviv at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 09:12:58 EDT 2021

Hello Gotham,

We invite and remind you that we are meeting TODAY at noon.
We are welcoming some new members and some guests.  Invites are still
available.
Please contact our GC, Mindy Stern,  mstern at aimresourcegroup.com for a Zoom
invite.

Rick Raymond, a family business and small business consultant, will inform
us and lead a
brief spotlight discussion on the fascinating topic of Elderhood as a
concept that is only now
being recognized and affirmed in many western nations and the United States.

So what are you doing with the rest of your life? Join us today.

Best,
Odey

-
*Odey Raviv, Ph.D.*
Collegiate Academic Coach
Learning, Executive Functioning, Motivation
Offices in Manhattan and Glen Cove
FaceTime and Skype Sessions
516-732-1617
dr.odeyraviv at gmail.com