[Fredslist] Interior designer- Miami

Jordan Feldman jfeldman at rampartinsurance.com
Fri Mar 19 21:33:02 EDT 2021

Hi Gotham,

Client is looking for an interior designer for a 1 bedroom apartment in the Miami area. Their budget is $25k-30k.

Please let me know if you have recommendations.

Thanks!

Jordan Feldman
516-319-7658

Sent from my iPhone

Please note that additions or changes to coverage, or a first report of a claim, cannot be made via email. You must speak directly with an Account Executive or Claims Department representative.

DISCLAIMER:
For your consideration we have made our review and comments in our capacity only as insurance brokers and for the sole purpose of coordinating insurance coverage on your behalf. However, we are not attorneys and any suggested changes in wording should be reviewed and approved by your legal counsel for sufficiency, appropriateness and intent prior to incorporation into any contract or agreement. Moreover, any suggested response to a third party or the implementation of a policy or procedure should similarly be reviewed and approved by your legal counsel for sufficiency, appropriateness and intent prior to release.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The information contained in this e-mail communication, together with any attachments or links, is intended for the use of, and to be reviewed by, only the individual or entity named above and contains information that is confidential and/or legally protected. If the reader of this e-mail communication is not the intended recipient or a representative, employee or agent of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information contained herein, including in any attachment or link, is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail message and delete it, together with any attachments, from your computer system. THANK YOU.