[Fredslist] Bring A Guest Event -Thursday, March 18th 2021 at 12:00pm

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Wed Mar 17 09:17:57 EDT 2021

I’ll be there with a very interesting guest!

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Senior Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for 50 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2020
AV® Preeminent Rating™ -Peer Review Rated - Martindale-Hubbell® for over  35 years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com