[Fredslist] Encores Newest Charter Members

Odey Raviv dr.odeyraviv at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 10:07:30 EST 2021

Hello Gothamites,

I am happy to report that Matt Plociak(Business Consulting), Paul Napolitano(Environmental Remediation) and Victoria Drogin(attorney, business consultant and educator) have joined Encores.

The Gotham group that will look forward to the possibilities and personal potential that we will explore together. Work should not be everything but living well with passion and excitement is an exciting consideration.
Join us on March 22 at noon to share your voices and perspectives on building a rewarding new chapter.
And, this is the last chance to join at the $250 fee (through March 15) and become a charter member.

Please contact me with any questions or thoughts.
Best,
Odey

Sent from my iPhone