[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit to the Westchester--Real Estate Joint Meeting -- March 17th from 8-930

Michael D. Steger msteger at steger-law.com
Wed Mar 10 10:09:43 EST 2021

What a better way to start your St. Patrick's Day than lighting it up at the
joint meeting with Gotham's Award-Winning (according to Fred) Westchester
and Real Estate Groups.  We are meeting next Wednesday, starting promptly at
8am with small breakout rooms.  While both groups are exclusive in every
sense of the word, we are waiving noncompete restrictions for this meeting.

To rsvp, please email our Westchester GC  (and Gotham All-Star) Ray Walcott
at rayon.walcott at capitalone.com <mailto:rayon.walcott at capitalone.com>

Mike Steger

Law Offices of Michael D. Steger, PC

295 Madison Avenue, 22nd Floor