[Fredslist] Gotham Virtual March Group Meeting ~ Please join us today Monday, March 8th at 12:00pm

Ray Walcott rayon.walcott at capitalone.com
Mon Mar 8 08:35:54 EST 2021

Good morning Gothamites,

Please join us today for another exciting event with the Gotham Virtual
Group.

Please feel free to email me rayon.walcott at capitalone.com for the Zoom
invitation.

Best Regards,
Ray Walcott
Sr. Business Banker • Business Banking
[image: address] 299 Park Avenue, 14th Floor, New York, NY 10171
718-354-7585
*E-Fax: *888-722-8185