[Fredslist] Connect the dots!

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 13:17:01 EST 2021

If you connect the dots in Gotham, you create interesting mural of accomplishments. Over the course of the week, this chronicler enjoyed a lovely ride along the circuit meeting some new people and discovering more about members I have known for years.

Amparo Connors (Allied Personnel Services)hosted a wonderful meeting of Towers that left me energized and ready for the day. Still I had a few unanswered questions. Did Norman Spizz (SPN Music and Entertainment) actually run a presidential campaign for a bumble bee? Is Fred Klein (Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs and Schess) really doing Pilates? Does it help suffer the chickens? Perhaps we can get and update at the Happy Hour this week!

A trip to Gotham Long Island is a stress free experience for sure – Lisa Waterman (iLaw and Garilbaldi Group) and Michael Garibaldi (Garibaldi Group) run a tight yet relaxed ship. This time they offered more than a stress free start to the day. We learned about  stress reduction from Bill Solz (Stress Solutions) who did a presentation on Havening using this reporter as his subject. In a short time, I was able identify a stressor that I had not recognized and reduce its impact. Set up a 1-1 with Bill and get to know more about him.

When you connect all the dots, you get the picture of the perfect opportunity for people to come and meet a diverse group of interesting, successful professionals who are looking to help and support each other and have fun in the process.

And so,I am super excited to go out and invite people to our Bring a Guest Day on March 18th at Noon. The price of admission for members is a guest (or more.) There’s no easier way to add members to your group than by giving them a good look at what we have to offer.

Where else can someone grow professionally and personally without having to leave the community? We have created a place to ask, offer and get support for everything and anything. There are people who will be grateful for an opportunity to be part of it, so let’s get growing!

shelleygram™️
Be Well!

Shelley Simpson, JD/Entrepreneur
Business & Personal Development Partner