[Fredslist] How do you stand out in your industry? Let's discuss 6/29 at Gotham Towers!!

Steven Lefkowitz slefkowitz01 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 11:48:02 EDT 2021

I'm hoping summer is off to a GREAT start!  While we are beginning to get
back to "normal" life, it seems time we shift our conversation topic back
to real business, not our business under the cloud of a pandemic.  With
that I ask that all Towers members (and Gotham circuit riders planning to
attend) check out the link below.  We may be really good at what we do, we
may think we're really good at what we do, but what do we do to STAND OUT
in our industry???  Let's find out!

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/simon-sinek_how-to-stand-out-in-your-industry-activity-6808136431542824960-Gwhi

Gotham Zoom is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81957274593?pwd=b2VUK1U3T0RvYUZ1a3NQUFV6NFd0QT09

Meeting ID: 819 5727 4593

Passcode: 528341

P*lease book online (*
https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/products/meetings.php?type=302*)
or respond ASAP online *so we can have a headcount

Please forward this invitation to any other possible Guests or circuit
riders who might be interested.  Great news is the meeting is FREE!  PLEASE
let me know via reply to this email if you or any guests are coming so I
can keep a log.

Guests can learn more about Gotham Networking Inc. go to
https://www.gothamnetworking.com Guests and Circuit Riders can look at the
website, to see who will be present at meetings, and you definitely want to
be seen!