[Fredslist] How to Go From Perfectionism to Happiness with David Abeshouse Monday 6/28 at noon

MStern@aimresourcegroup.com mstern at aimresourcegroup.com
Mon Jun 14 11:04:05 EDT 2021

David J. Abeshouse is a Business Mediator, Arbitrator, Dispute Resolution Lawyer, ADR Law Consultant, Trainer, Author, and Speaker with over 35 years of business dispute law practice experience, and more than 20 years of experience as a neutral arbitrator/mediator. He trains new and advanced arbitrators and mediators on behalf of the NY State Bar Association and is the recipient of numerous professional awards.

We are thrilled to have David speak about how to go from Perfectionism to Happiness at our next Encore meeting on Monday 6/28 at 12 noon.

Do you ever struggle to balance everything you need to do? Do you feel like you have trouble saying NO professionally and politely? Then join us to hear how David developed his ability to say NO, and how that struggle led to relief and happiness.

If you would like to join us at our meeting, please send your request to Odey Raviv dr.odeyraviv at gmail.com<mailto:dr.odeyraviv at gmail.com> or Mindy Stern mstern at aimresourcegroup.com<mailto:mstern at aimresourcegroup.com>.

Wishing you a wonderful day!
Mindy

Mindy Stern, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
President | AIM Resource Group LLC