[Fredslist] Great Real Estate Event remote in

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Wed Jun 9 21:16:19 EDT 2021

Gotham,
Please Join me, Michael La Place (Princeton Planning Director), Travis Seal (Philadelphia Developer), George Gnad (Real Estate Lender/Broker) and Keenan Hughes(Professional Planner) for a discussion of missing middle housing, economic revitalization and sustainable housing solutions during Friday's panel with the NJ Future Planning and Redevelopment Conference streaming Friday June 11 at 2:00.

New Jersey's Smart Growth and Sustainable Development Advocacy Organization (<https://www.njfuture.org/>njfuture.org<http://njfuture.org/>)<https://www.njfuture.org/>
https://www.njfuture.org/

Here is the event information it is a 2 day conference you can join for all or part it is the Premier Real Estate development conference in NJ.
https://pheedloop.com/njprc21/site/home/

Here is the talk information:
https://pheedloop.com/njprc21/site/sessions/?id=SES82FVX58BKHAQAF

Hope you can join.

Stay safe and healthy.

Josh

Joshua Zinder, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB
Managing Partner
2021 AIA-NJ President

JZA+D
15 YEARS OF DESIGN EXCELLENCE

254 Witherspoon Street
Princeton, New Jersey 08542
T:609.924.5004 ext. 102
F:609.924.5008
www.joshuazinder.com<http://www.joshuazinder.com/>

In light of the increasingly serious public health situation, JZA+D will be transitioning to a remote work plan for all staff, effective 3/17/20.
During this time, to reach me directly please call my cell: 609.751.3032 or leave me a message in our office 609-924-5004 ext 102 the system will email me your message