[Fredslist] A heartfelt thank you

Carolyn Weinstein cweinstein at commonpointqueens.org
Tue Jul 20 12:57:41 EDT 2021

I want to give a sincere and heartfelt thank you to all the Gotham members
who responded to my request for connections to LIJ Hospital for my family
member. I was touched by how quickly people responded. Corey, Amparo, Steve
from Towers group, and others. There was one e-mail that really moved me
and helped me feel supported. That person reached out just to let me know
they had gone through a similar experience and that I was not alone. I'm so
grateful.
Thank you all again!! We were finally able to connect to a different
hospital and things are improving greatly!
With much appreciation and gratitude,
Carolyn

--
Carolyn Weinstein, LCSW
Career Coordinator/ Social Worker
E-mail: cweinstein at commonpointqueens.org
Commonpoint Queens: Community happens here
commonpointqueens.org
<https://www.commonpointqueens.org/program/career-help-for-adults/>

This message was secured by Zix(R).