[Fredslist] Don’t Miss Cocktails 7/28

Odey Raviv dr.odeyraviv at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 16:30:42 EDT 2021

Hello Gothamites

Next Wednesday’s in person event promises to be a summer highlight!
It is one of my favorite Gotham events.

The meeting of old friends and meeting new ones is a certainty.
You will do in person networking with names you know and faces you don’t.
Great drinks, plentiful food, and tasty desserts in a garden like setting
is a bonus.
The price is a very reasonable one!
Travel without a car is feasible. LIRR and Uber or a friendly Gothamite to pick you up!

Sadly for me, I have a house rental in Maine so I won’t see you in person.
But, first timers, please, let me know if I was right!

Enjoy a safe summer,
Best,
Odey Raviv

Sent from my iPhone