[Fredslist] Gotham Golf Event October 7th - See You There

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 12:30:14 EDT 2021

And don’t forget, we get to see each other in person! I will be there to do THAT, enjoy a day at the Club and enjoy cocktails and dinner!

Be Well!

Shelley Simpson, JD/Entrepreneur
Business & Personal Development Partner
646-549-7217

Inspiring healthy living, conscious giving and sustainable growing globally!