[Fredslist] Bots, hackers and Cyber criminals!

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 08:06:40 EDT 2021

The Gotham Power Breakfast and Business Breakfast groups have been meeting jointly throughout CoronaTimes and it has been a wonderful way to pool our resources. This month we are excited to be hosting a guest speaker!

RAJ GOEL (Brainlink) offered and we jumped at the opportunity tap into his expertise. And now we are inviting you and your guests to join us to hear what Raj has to say about ways to protect ourselves from the DANGERS LURKING in cyberspace and to make sure we are armed with the information we need to make wise business decisions.

He recently spoke at the NYS 2021 Cybersecurity Conference and will be sharing his presentation “Society is a lot more Resilient than Cyber Marketers Would Like You to Believe.”

Join us on July 7th at 8:30am  For the link, respond to me simpson,shelley at gmail.com <mailto:simpson.shelley at gmail.com>  Corey Bearak, Chair of Gotham Power Breakfast bearak at me.com <mailto:bearak at me.com> or Vincent Chirico, Group Coordinator of Gotham Power Breakfast VChirico at chiricolaw.com <mailto:VChirico at chiricolaw.com>

Be Well!

Shelley Simpson, JD/Entrepreneur
Business & Personal Development Partner
646-549-7217

Inspiring healthy living, conscious giving and sustainable growing globally!