[Fredslist] LifeLock or?

Rita Sue RitaSue at ritasue.com
Fri Jan 29 18:42:35 EST 2021

I was subscribing to LifeLock until I discovered that they never updated my records when I supplied the information, they periodically sent messages to me about. I quit after complaining online and by telephone because they persisted in making the same errors.

My accountant and others thinks I should use a different service but had none to recommend.

Does anyone in Gotham have any advice or suggestions for me about how to proceed?

Please reach me at Ritasue at ritasue.com<mailto:Ritasue at ritasue.com>

Thanks in advance.

RS

RitaSue Siegel
RitaSue Cosults
ritasue at ritasue.com<mailto:ritasue at ritasue.com>
17 West 54 Street | 10019 | mobile 917 806 3947