[Fredslist] How to know what's what ....

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 15:52:53 EST 2021

This reporter rode the Circuit to The Health and Longevity Group today. The CoronaTimes quandary around preventing and surviving COVID and understanding where vaccines fit in, can get confusing. How do we know the best course of action?

Once again our Gotham community provided valuable resources.

Sylvie Beljanski(Maison Beljanski) prepared a video that included a history of vaccines, data on COVID and research around viruses and their vulnerability to certain plants.

Did you know that the Chinese were using vaccines over 1,000 years ago? More recently, but still long ago, vaccines were derived from cows, hence the name, a derivation from the Latin word for cow, “vacca.” But I digress.

It was easy to see why people are confused and don’t know what to do once the COVID vaccine is readily available. Over time, vaccines have been used to save lives and there have also been accidents and abuses. Fast forward, there is plenty of information out there on different technologies being used to develop a vaccine for COVID and we heard about some of those along with pros and cons. It was nice to have everything presented in one place.

The members and guests including medical and healthcare professionals provided their knowledge, experience and best practices.

Curated beautifully by Kelly Welles (Welles Financial Services) we all gained the most powerful tool available for knowing what’s what - information from documented sources.

shelleygram™️

Be Well!

Shelley Simpson, JD/Entrepreneur
Business & Personal Development Partner