[Fredslist] Referrals, promotions and babies ...

Shelley Simpson, Esq simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 09:56:15 EST 2021

Wow! Gotham Queens Group had two current networkers of the year, Brad Scherer (Klerer Financial Services)and Dan Schwartz (Carr Xerox) and two from years past, this reporter and Corey Bearak(Government and Public Affairs Counsel); the current winner of the Red Bandana Award, Lourdes V. Hartrick (Realty Connect USA) and not shown in the photo but doing a tag team, our Founders Nancy Schess (Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs and Schess) came early and later we were joined by Fred Klein (Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs and Schess) all on one screen!

Off to a big start with a business referral from Dan Schwartz to one of the two new members of Gotham Queens Craig Shink (Fabrikant Insurance). Welcome to Gotham, Craig! Also with us was Tony Suber, “retired” government executive and political advisor. Welcome Tony!

We had the usual catching up on what’s current in perfect lighting for Zoom, changing hairstyles, twisting employees, etc  followed with MORE good stuff. There’s something about the way Fred Morante (Minuteman Press of Bellerose) runs a meeting … it’s like he has a way of drawing out information and generating conversations and not presentations.

We celebrated a promotion - Carolyn Weinstein (Commonpoint Queens) has a new position that will enable her to do even more good work in the community!  Speaking of promotions, Jose Villa (Philly Pretzel Factory) has started some wonderful programs blending product promotions and philanthropy.

Big changes are in store for Matt Nowak(Ehrlich Pest Control)who has a baby on the way! Congratulations Matt!

Check the calendar and make sure to visit next month … as Paula Oleska (Natural Intelligent Systems, Inc) pointed out “it’s easy to get to Queens at 8am these days!” And it’s well worth the trip.

In the meantime, don’t forget the Happy Hour at 5pm today and on January 28th, come to wonderful program featuring Esther Geizhals, who will discuss her participation in the film "Four Seasons Lodge" which is a wonderful documentary about a bungalow colony in the Catskills founded by holocaust survivors. Steve Scully (Red Apple Court Services) has to Zoom link. Guests are welcome!

shelleygram™️

Shelley Simpson, JD/Entrepreneur
Business & Personal Development Partner
646-549-7217