[Fredslist] Ride The Circuit To Gotham LI Women

Lisa Waterman Lisa at garibaldicpas.com
Thu Jan 21 14:13:44 EST 2021

The New Year is a great time to refocus on increasing business, and how we can prepare for the rest of the year.  Please join Gotham LI Women on Tuesday, January 26, 2021 from 8:15AM-10:00AM for a lively discussion about whether and how a change in administration may affect business.  This is a non-compete group, so please let me know if you would like to attend so I can clear any conflicts.  Once registered, I will send you the Zoom link.
Happy Networking!

Lisa B. Waterman
Garibaldi Group
Certified Public Accountants * Financial & Management Consultants
990 Stewart Avenue-Ste 510
Garden City, NY 11530
516-288-7400 x102
Cell: 516-532-2299