[Fredslist] Covid Vaccines Walk in

Susan Zinder szinder at zinderlaw.com
Fri Jan 15 12:36:25 EST 2021

The lack of coordination – the disjointedness between the City and State, the City and providers giving the shots, the different providers is an outrage.

They had since March to figure out how to get this done.

As someone who may have to wait until the summer or fall – I find the chaos infuriating

Susan

Susan F. Zinder

(o) 646-380-6715
(c) 917-370-3369
szinder at zinderlaw.com<mailto:szinder at zinderlaw.com>

This email and any attachments thereto, is/are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.   If you receive this email in error please notify Susan Zinder via email at szinder at zinderlaw.com<mailto:szinder at zinderlaw.com> or call 646.380.6715 and permanently delete the original copy, any copy of this email and any printout thereof.