[Fredslist] Gotham Queens Zoom Breakfast this Thursday Jan 21st

SCHWARTZ, DANIEL DANIEL.SCHWARTZ at xerox.com
Fri Jan 15 10:04:06 EST 2021

Good Day Gotham,

We are coming up on the 3rd Thursday of the month and that can only mean Gotham Queens will be meeting again. This is our first official Breakfast Zoom of 2021. We will be introducing out newest member Craig Shink from Fabricant &Fabricant. Our meeting starts at 8:00AM on 1/21 and the Zoom login can be requested by emailing me directly.

Please be sure to indicate you will be there on our Queens Page:

https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Queens-Meeting-2020-12-24

With so much happening in the world right now, why not see what is going on at "the Hot Spot" (per Fred Klein). You can meet both Networkers of the Year as well as the Red Bandanna Awardee all in one place.

Looking forward to seeing you here at 8:00AM on the 21st.

Stay Safe,
Dan