[Fredslist] Covid Vaccines Walk in

Matthew Nowak matthew.nowak at jcehrlich.com
Fri Jan 15 08:51:45 EST 2021

Does anyone know what the full phase vaccine rollout is going to be. The
website only shows Phase 1 a and 1b. We are essential workers so I assume
phase 2?

--
Very Respectfully,

Matthew Nowak
Ehrlich Pest Control and Disinfection
District 57 NYC/Long Island
District Manager
175 Walnut Ave Suite *209*, Bronx NY 10454
Cell: (718) 753-6397
Office: (718) 937-2860 ext 15704
matthew.nowak at jcehrlich.com

--

Information
in this message is confidential and is intended solely for the persons to

This
system may be monitored or recorded to secure the effective operation of
the system and for other lawful purposes.  Please check out the Privacy
Notice on our website for details.